Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter / Semana Santa

In English:
The greatest gift is not heaven when I die, but new life from the moment of belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.

The greatest sin is not to value that gift for who He is.

Jesus Christ is the only way for me to adequately see my sin.
The Lamb of God was slain for my sin and resurrected in victory.
He is the gift to all who believe in HIM.
This is what Easter is all about.


En espanol:
El regalo más grande no es poder estar en el cielo cuando muera, sino tener nueva vida, desde el momento de creer en el Señor Jesucristo.

El pecado más grave es no valorar ese regalo por quien Él es. Jesucristo es lo único que me dará un concepto adecuado de la gravedad de mi pecado.

El Cordero de Dios fue sacrificado por mi pecado y resucitado en victoria. Él es el regalo a todos los que en Él creen.
De eso trata la Semana Santa.







No comments: