Saturday, June 2, 2007

Growing Steps / Pasos de Crecimiento

What is life about? / El significado de la vida
  • Life is not about possessing. Life is about dying. (Luke 14:27 "And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple." )
  • La sustancia de la vida no consiste en el poseer, sino en el morir. (Lucas 14:27 "El que no carga su cruz y viene en pos de mi, no puede ser mi discipulo.")

Filling our empty hands / Llenando las manos vacías
  • The empty hand is the most blessed one when it is filled with the LORD Himself. (Luke 14:25-35).
  • La mano vacía es más bendita cuando se llena con el SEÑOR mismo. (Lucas 14:25-35).

The demands of maturity / Las demandas de la madurez
  • Let us not forget that with growing maturity in Christ, the fires on the altar of sacrifice may burn deeper.
  • No olvidemos que crecer en madurez con el Señor significa que el fuego en el altar del sacrificio puede arder con más intensidad.
The choice of fellowship / Decido acerca de la comunión
  • I would rather be alone and have fellowship with GOD, then be surrounded by people and be far away from Him.
  • Prefiero estar a solas y tener comunión con DIOS, que estar rodeada de gente y encontrarme lejos de EL.
Choosing what pain produces / La decision de aceptar lo que el dolor produce
  • Through the burning pain and struggles, the LORD has brought me to the point where I now choose to have what my pain obligated me to live.
  • A través del dolor y la lucha, el SEÑOR me ha llevado a querer escoger lo que mi dolor me obligó a vivir.

No comments: